75% Shared Ownership with NO rent payable to the Housing Association on the other 25
%Walking distance of town centre and station
Spacious first floor apartment
One double bedroom
EPC Band D
The internal accommodation in brief comprises: An entrance hallway with a large storage cupboard, sitting room, a newly painted fitted kitchen with new integrated oven, double bedroom and a bathroom.
In addition, the property benefits from allocated parking.
Russell Property haven't seen sight of the lease, however, we understand that there is approximately 999 years remaining on the lease and a service charge of £175.14pa and no ground rent.
Book a viewing?
Request a viewing
Looking to sell a property?
Request a free valuation
Then all you need to do is get in touch to ask any questions or arrange a viewing. We’d love to show you around! Call on 01279 501 500 or press the button below